Step by step:
1. Opt for a shorter short if you have short legs or is short. A shorter silhouette give the illusion of a longer leg, while a longer short only enhance its compact form.
2. Skip tight folds or anything that purse or attach to the belly if you are wide in the middle. Instead opt for slimming effects of a smooth and flat front.
3. Balance hips with shorts that have a cutting width and length. Set aside buttocks that look great with shorts seams.
4. A short set to gird your waist if you have a straight or male figure. Or, select a closure or a button style front that hang from your hips rather than your waist.
5. Show yourself in hot shorts if you were blessed with long legs, slim and with good tone. Just make sure not to show too much.
6. Supplement a leg too long or a great height with a smooth or tight shorts. Combine with a short plain muslin and sneakers, and given the tight shorts with a top rustic sandals colorful leather straps.
Tips for Women’s shorts
• When the heat was forced to wear shorts but an event asks you to use more elegant clothes, choose a short made ??of a soft cotton or linen.
• The shorts that come just above the knees are more elegant, while the very short styles (mini shorts) or very long (Bermuda) are considered more informal or casual.
• Match your tan self-tanner.